Find Balance with Lifecoaching4u
Hi, I am Tony Brown from Lifecoaching4u.co.uk. I'm a Professional Life Coach. My mission is to serve you and to help you reach a goal or to make a major change in your current life and your future life. I know you can achieve personal goals, realise your dreams, and with my support achieve what you previously thought was impossible.
Is it easy, I hear you ask, then the simple answer is NO. Professional Coaching is not about counseling or therapy or consulting; it's about IMPACT in your life. It has to be LIFE changing for you that is the objective.
What happens? First of all, we will meet (subject to Covid restrictions), talk, discuss everything about where you are today and where you want to be in the future; at the end of which we will agree, or not, to move forward with your coaching. The cost of engaging me starts if and when we agree to proceed.
Certified Life Coach since 2002
Since 2000, I’ve helped my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. Let me help you learn and develop better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals, ambitions & dreams.
I have been involved in recruitment for 30 years, having managed and directed large scale sales operations in the UK and run my own recruitment company and have been coaching across all levels for 20 years.
Life Coaching is about making a major impact on your life and I am very passionate about it.
FIND OUT A BIT MORE ABOUT YOURSELF AND TAKE THE QUIZ, IT'S FREE.
Nothing will change unless you commit to change.
1. Either complete the questionnaire and I will subsequently contact you or fill in the message details and I will contact you.(FREE)
2. I will contact you to arrange to have a full discussion with you about what you want to achieve. This may last for up to 2 hours and is FREE.
3. If we are able to agree to proceed with your coaching; we will begin arrange times/dates/format etc, on an ongoing basis until the objectives of the coaching are achieved.
4. The full cost for the Coaching course is £500 + VAT, this is payable via a £100.00 + VAT,non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance of £400.00 + VAT, payable as agreed with the Client & the Coach.
5. The fees cover the course for up to a period of 12 months or whenever the objectives are achieved. The full amount is payable in all cases within the 12 month period.
All information is totally confidential.
Newcastle upon Tyne